Pics of assembled s13 adapters - review before panicking!

• I've never been in the shadows about it.

• well thanks for coming out and defending your boyfriend, either way.
    he needs a defence lawyer, apparently- since he can't make a good case for himself.

but ehhhhhhh whatever. girl with a z car is talking. everyone shut up now.

• Catfight reeeaaaaawwwwooorrrrr!

• i bite my nails, so i can't scratch. severe disadvantage.

• You just come on here and start talking crap about z31's to people who

• i did not talk crap about z31's. i love both my z31's and my 280z i also had. but thanks for comin' to play the poo flingin game.

• guys i think it's enough seriously. GE and careless let us know how this turns out, I have really high hopes it will work out just as expected.

maybe not Z31 stock but who even uses the stock geometry on anything other then a stock car.
    1986 300ZX GLL auto non turbo

• Yeah, you basically made an assumption about how they handle when you are driving a stock car. Maybe I'm wrong here but have you driven one that didn't have a 25+ year old suspension?

• no, i've driven other cars that have better stock performance AND also have a better aftermarket than z31's. a comparison between two stock cars is a good place to start. which is why i said there are better cars to use as a base for anything competitive. keeping a "stock geometry" is exactly what I am NOT doing with my Z31. which is why I don't care for any of the points made by the naysayers who intend to spend money to keep it that way.

but whatever. bias is bias.

• so how about you sell your z31 to someone who actually appreciates it?

• Hairyballs;338841 wrote: guys i think it's enough seriously. GE and careless let us know how this turns out, I have really high hopes it will work out just as expected.

maybe not Z31 stock but who even uses the stock geometry on anything other then a stock car.
    builds a Z31 race car… keeps factory nissan oem suspension geometry. seems legit.
    1986 300ZX GLL auto non turbo

• uhhhhhh. ok? i mean i CLEARLY did a v-mount setup, a vg33 build, or a hybrid turbo because i seriously hate this car.

you don't know me from anywhere, so it's funny you would presume such things.

• MikeP has a girlfriend? AND SHE OWNS Z CARS! *Checks to see if sky is falling* Honestly though, that's cool.

But seriously, this thread brings out the worst in everyone. Even me. I just want to know if the damned adapters work or not…

G-E, I honestly wish you luck.
    "Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car. Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you…"

-'68 Datsun 1600 Roadster
    Build Thread: http://community.ratsun.net/topic/21…-build-thread/
    -'85 300zx Turbo
    Build Thread:
    http://z31performance.com/showthread…)build-thread!

• Yea I remember hearing a lot of naysayers arguing that holsets are garbage, because they are just inefficient truck turbos.... and 2 years later, it's suddenly accepted as a cheap alternative to a 60-1 or gt35 or something

The hypocrisy oooooozes like rancid molasses around here…

Oh and next time someone makes a thread about changing the sacred z31, and you immediately get incensed because you think it's perfection incarnate, DON'T OPEN IT

• Not only that. but you've been in my car with the holset on 9psi and it was a fun ride. I mean… I had fun. but i guess I hate this car too much to admit it according to some people. Will you buy it from me? I'm not worthy.