MORE RT stuff: Negative camber roll center adjusters!

• MORE RT stuff: Negative camber roll center adjusters!

Production run will commence once I have the samples at the end of this week or early next… expect to be able to ship in less than 3 weeks

Specs: 32mm tall, 18mm lateral offset

10 pairs will be available to start, if we can get 20 confirmed orders with deposit, we can save $10/pair in anodizing cost

I'm also having 3 sets made in plain steel, perfect for further machining for lightening, zinc/paint however you like

Pricing: $170+ship for aluminum, $140+ship steel

Oh I will include socket head bolts and lock washers to mount it to the spindle, then reuse the steering knuckle bolts to attach to it

What colors will be available for anodizing and how much is shipping cost to USA?
    Justin
    1986 NA 2-seater
    SCCA Solo E-Street Prepared #31
    Race Videos
    Build Thread

They'll come in black, until something darker comes along…

Shipping should vary $20-30

How much gained camber?

These would have been awesome 3 months ago when I was trying to clear my LXZs.
    86na - BlueZ
    Shiro #366 - Kouki Monster
    85t - Mr Tickles

I can't tell you in degrees, since the more you tilt the strut, the more the increase it will give… but at the normal strut angle, the 18mm offset is more like 11-13mm of kickout

Anyone using the s13 coilover adapters will be able to really fine tune the camber curves and ackerman with these…

Base it off stock strut length with OEM mounts would be a good baseline. Couple of quick geometry calculations since your car is apart should be a good ball park.

Standard camber plates (stance) can get you positive (lets say 0) 0 to -4* (with flipped under plate maxed). I went through the process of seeing what max camber would be when fitting the LXZ vs what I needed to pull the fenders out. There are many routes to gain, or fine tune (adjustable LCAs). But this would be a viable low hassle two birds with one stone situation

** I dont mean to sound like a broken record here, as I like you products, but you would gain more respect (probably sales) if you ever had actual data and road time to back up your products. You're good with 2/3 of the project but lack the last half of development. You would largely benefit from having a working test mule/car.
    86na - BlueZ
    Shiro #366 - Kouki Monster
    85t - Mr Tickles

Oh you mean pepe :P

I'll be heading to whitehead soon enough, we can play with several of my thingies together, bucking the trend, they are actually busy… hard for us to make times work, but it will

adamvann3;339955 wrote:

** I dont mean to sound like a broken record here, as I like you products, but you would gain more respect (probably sales) if you ever had actual data and road time to back up your products. You're good with 2/3 of the project but lack the last half of development. You would largely benefit from having a working test mule/car.
    Seriously. X100

~Alex
    splatter fake blood on fubar'd quarter and roll out.

pedestrians=mobile clipping points -Benedict on PurePontiackid's 280zx

Is there a reason why they are open on one side? I am used to them looking like this (for other cars):
    Justin
    1986 NA 2-seater
    Race Videos
    Build Thread

Because the rest is unnecessary material ?

I see. Just wondering because I noticed the regular Z31 bumpsteer spacers are also a full "cup".
    Justin
    1986 NA 2-seater
    Race Videos
    Build Thread

it would be nice to see a full cup!

Should seat completely fine still with his design. +1 to adam saying wish he had these done a week or so ago!
    Usual Z31 suspect: Garage Queen (aka broken)

slammedcoupe;340110 wrote: it would be nice to see a full cup!
    not sure if titty joke or you like adding unnecessary weight to corners of car/suspension.