MORE RT stuff: Negative camber roll center adjusters!

Soooo I drilled a set of steering knuckles with a 1/2" bit, very easy, self-centering all that… got a clean hole, no chamfering or filing, the "defective" parts fit perfectly

Lateral offset when installed: 11mm max…

Plenty of room underneath for coilover adjuster, plenty of room for road crap to drip out too with that big slot in the sleeve

Install and post pictures with your hubs/rotors (bbk) and control arm attached please and I will buy a set.
    Usual Z31 suspect: Garage Queen (aka broken)

2 sets shipped, 3 sets left… get em cheap, let a sub-millimetre mistake save you money haha

Drove it around locally today and nothing has spontaneously exploded. Autox testing next weekend.

Justin
    1986 NA 2-seater
    SCCA Solo E-Street Prepared #31
    Race Videos
    Build Thread

Going to paint them?

Looks like you have a nice stance and camber with them, how do you like?

Will probably just spray it black at some point (before they become rust-orange color?). Should've done it earlier… whoops.

I am very satisfied with the gain in front negative camber. Good stuff! The ride is also so much better with bumpsteer spacers than without! Also, the overall machining quality is great!
    Justin
    1986 NA 2-seater
    Race Videos
    Build Thread

You can spray them down with wd40 or other light oil in the meantime

I hope it helps you at the auto-x *edit* I think I should stop making morbid jokes about parts failing

Hahaha. I wasn't worried before the joke… but now… HMM.

#yolo

It should help at autox. Just from some theorycraftin' the increased negative camber should help tire bite on turn in. Autox is relatively slow speed, so the reduction in straight-line traction under braking because of more camber isn't too much of an issue.

It should also help tire wear since the super tight twisty autox courses likes to kill the outer edge of your front tires (unless you trail brake like a mofo like me…).
    Justin
    1986 NA 2-seater
    Race Videos
    Build Thread

So does using these raise the ride height of the car?
    Prius… because Pretentious wouldn't fit across the back of the car…

Cheap, Fast, Reliable - pick any two

My 1986 Turbo Build

jaqattack02;343576 wrote: So does using these raise the ride height of the car?
    No, it lowers the control arm back to a more reasonable angle for lowered cars.

1988 300zxt. gt35, stance, etc. Wheels: Varrstoen ES2 18x9.5 et-13 225/40. 18x10.5 et0 245/40
    1990 jetta vr6'd

One set left before the new versions in aluminum arrive… bolts and washers included to mount to the spindle

I'll take the last set.

I'll buy a set when ever you have more to sell

Just used these units yesterday at autocross. My car didn't spontaneously flip over and explode!

The additional negative camber was fantastic for getting tires to bite on turn-in. Thanks, G-E!
    Justin
    1986 NA 2-seater
    Race Videos
    Build Thread

My car exploded (like literally burst up in flames) when using these. Beware. Was it wrong to pour gas all over the car and smoke cigarettes beforehand?

I chose not to paint mine. It will only see summer weather, and honestly it's only seen the garage so far. If anything I'll have them blasted and anodized like they should be coming from the producer =D
    Usual Z31 suspect: Garage Queen (aka broken)